UN-ORTHODOX JEW

NEW ADDRESS-UNORTHODOXJEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM ADD"S" TO JEW

Friday, June 24, 2005

BANNED BY HIRHURIM

I go into Shabbos humbled.

I had an absolutely perfect life until I started blogging.
I discovered that controversial bloggers can not handle a blogger that is more controversial than themselves.

I call that plain old blog- ego-mania.

Anyway,back to the humble part.

No one that knows me believes that I can actually be humbled,but I am sure that the kishka(GH-TAKE NOTICE)and the cholent this Shabbos will not taste the same.

I have a wonderful family,plenty of gelt and a loyal group of friends.My life is in ruins now.All for naught because of the BAN!

Oy! what to do?

Please,my dear readers,help me get through this.

If anyone out there has a similar experience to share(NOT NUTSO KAMINETSKY),please offer some comfort.

10 Comments:

Blogger Reuven Chaim Klein said...

Mazel Tov. And in answer to "what to do"? Delete this blog along with its comments. It will be better for Yiddishkeit.

Friday, June 24, 2005 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger Paul Mendlowitz said...

Rochokele,
You hurt my feelings.

Friday, June 24, 2005 3:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get this post. Am I missing something? Are you referring to "hirhurim" the blogger? I see no mention of you anywhere...

Friday, June 24, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Paul Mendlowitz said...

Huh-Look at the comments on "what I believe" at the end.
Heshy,
You know me,aw shucks!

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger Paul Mendlowitz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Paul Mendlowitz said...

HUH?
Check out the "Belief" blog,towards the end of the comments.

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:50:00 PM  
Blogger Lyss said...

Keep blogging. Some things are never uncovered if not for those valuable anonymous sources.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if your life is broken because of the ban, go to the far east for rosh hashonah.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home